Monday, April 2, 2012

Dizzy Broad

Hey There Everyone,

If you know me in real life or if you follow me online, you may have noticed that I have not been very active in the last week.  In a previous post I wrote about going to the doctor, still working on getting better.  Last Tuesday a new symptom kicked in that has put me out on light duty. 

This is a good example of how I have been feeling.

Vertigo

If you have never had vertigo let me tell you, it sucks.  Tuesday morning I sat up in bed and fell right back into it.  It felt like the whole room had tilted and sent me flying.  I missed two days of work and haven’t exercised in a week.  The symptoms are getting better and I think I might try a very low impact workout tonight.  Until then, here are some fun optical illusions so you can hop on the crazy ride I have been on for the last week. 





I find this one to be especially upsetting.  Not sure why. 




No comments:

Post a Comment