Thursday, March 22, 2012

I'm Feeling Feisty

Be it from the sunshine that busted through my windows after four long days of rain, or getting a special visit from my favorite Aunt's at lunch, or the fact that today was the first day of reduced stress in a very long time.  So many factors can come into play, but what it all sums up to is this.....

Today, I'm feeling feisty

So what do I do with all this fiestiness?  Well, I have posted more in my social media worlds.  I finished a big portion of a project that I have been trying to get to all week.  And I am cracking wise with all of my homies.  From there I thought "How about a blog post!"

And here we are.

I read a very interesting article this morning, "8 Reasons Why Your Workout Isn't Working".  It made me think about my workout routine what I need to do to change it up.  I think the first thing I am going to do is take a break for a couple of days.  My legs are in so much pain.  I need some decent running shoes, my old $20 pair just aren't holding up on the concrete.  Sunday my friend Alissa Sheley and I are hitting up Famous Footwear with a bitchen' coupon.  I will try to not work out until after the new pair of running shoes are purchased.  I am surprised how difficult I find that idea to be.  Inside of me there is a battle going on, "Well you could do the resistance bands, or if that's not enough, we could do some Hip Hop Body" then I say "No! You are going to rest a couple of days!"  And then I get "But MOOOOOOOOOOOM"  My inner self is so immature.

So who knows if I will actually not work out tonight.  Either way I am happy to report I have lost three more pounds since my last post. Yippee!  So here is a fast and oh so fantastic list of things that weigh 33 pounds.

Va Va VOOM!  This furry wedding dress is made of 33 pounds of human hair!  I can't help but think it would be terribly itchy.
This dude has a big ol' fishy lookin' thing.  It weighs 33 pounds and is almost as big as him!
A bag holding 33 pounds of rice can get pretty heavy.  This lady decided to set it down and take a break.  I imagine her friend is comforting her and deep inside saying "please, please do not pass gas"
Now my research tells me that this is a 33 pound sweet potato.  But it makes me think of a story I read once about elephantitis.  I shouldn't go into that. 
And this post wouldn't be complete without a drug bust photo!  Here you go, 33 pounds of psychedelic magical sharoooms

No comments:

Post a Comment