Monday, January 16, 2012

My Favorite iPhone Apps

Before I owned an iPhone I did not think I really needed one.  It seemed like there was so much hype around it, surely a phone couldn't be that awesome.  And then, I got one.  Once I grasped what it could do my reaction was something like this.  Now that I have had time to get to know my iPhone and become one with my precious, I have some favorite apps.  I thought you might like to use them too.  So I give you......






This awesome app lets you tune into police scanner feeds all over the world.  It is interesting to hear what is going on in your town or in Italy.  I must warn you, this becomes addicting.






iMapWeatherRadio


Possibly the most expensive of the apps listed, I still recommend it.  This is just like the weather radio's you purchase in the store.  Now you can have one in your pocket.  For $9.99 that seems worth it.







This one is just fun to play with.  Especially if you are a fan of South Park.




I love Instagram so hard!  This is a fun social app that allows you to share with the world the unique things you see. Look me up, I'm Supamart

Take your time and do it right and this app will produce some fantastic panoramic photos!


This app is so much fun!  You can take your photos and styleize them like a comic book. Good times had by all.




Now you can use fun little emoticons in your text messages!  Easily applied to your text keyboard. 



Offender Locator gives you a map of the registered sex offenders in your area. 
I use this every time I go grocery shopping.  Just enter in your list and check the items off as you go!

I used to have a key ring in my purse with every customer loyalty card I had on it.  Now I don't have to mess with it.  Just ad them into this ap and hold your phone up for the cashier to scan!




All of the local gas prices are listed in this app.  Use it to find the cheapest gas in town!





Living Earth HD - World Clock and Weather 
Oh how I loves this app!  It's Earth graphic is interactive and I get lost spinning the planet at my whim.  The cloud patterns on the graphic match current weather conditions and you can set up your favorite cities to check on.  Also has an alarm feature which I use every day.

I swear by this one!  I use it to track all of my food intake and exercise.  To read more about this app please click here. If you use this app and would like to be friends with me my profile can be found here. 


Lots and lots of spinny fun.

Practice your ninja skills as you jump back and forth dodging and obliterating obstacles in your path. 


OK, that is probably enough for now.  Hopefully you saw a couple here that you did not know about. If not, well, hopefully I didn't waste your time.  There is so much you can do with these handy little things.  Who knows what they will come up with next?!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post, may have to check out some of the apps you recommended.

    ReplyDelete