Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I Have a Corgi

I have a corgi, her name is Dingo.

When I first discovered that we were to have this fine little stubby addition to our home I decided to do some research.  I went online and read about how popular these dogs are.  I read that they are intelligent, refined, well-mannered and hardly ever shed.  What a great dog!  I couldn’t wait to get her! 
What I pictured arriving at my door step.


What was actually delivered.
She barks C-O-N-S-T-A-N-T-L-Y!

She sheds  half her body weight in fur!
Her little stubby paws smell like......

She has an unreasonable hatred/fear of wheels….




And she freaks out at the smallest sign of human-to-human contact….

 But there are some fantastic and wonderful sides to Dingo too.....
She is a little ball of corg love

She has a way about her that is quite entertaining.

She HATES T-Rex's and will fight to the death to keep them away from her family.

And above all else....
She makes a certain little boy VERY happy

She is our pup and she is here to stay. 

Thank you to corgiaddict.com for the awesome images I borrowed from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment