Thursday, September 29, 2011

Diet? We Don't Need No Stinking Diet!

Weeeeeeeeeee!
So yep, I’m a fail. 
No I have not been dieting like I so grandly started out to do.  No.  I have been enjoying the greasy, salty and sweet goodness that is junk food.  I have been eating way more than my share of food and I have not been exercising at all.  This is what I do.  I start out with great intentions, it seems so simple, eat less and exercise more.  But who has the time for all that?  I am so tired that I just don’t care right now.  I have so much going on, I work full time, I am going to school, I have a family to take care of plus I have several things going on in social media to keep up with.  “Me” time just doesn’t really exist.  But life is good, I love my job, I am so glad to finally be going to college, I LOVE my family and the social media goodies are a good way to network as well as share my interests with the world.  I know that I will try again at the whole dieting thing.  I just have to find a way to work it into my life.  That is why I started this blog.  To see how this journey goes.  There are going to be ups and downs, but at least we can have fun along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment